Best Practices in
In this Webinar we will be covering 3 crucial practices in modern communication strategy
1. B2B Sales Funnel | Where and how communication happens
2. Owning Your Online Presence | The Benefits of Having a Data-Driven Online Strategy
3. Importance of SEO | How to be & stay in front of your leads & clients
But first, let’s dig into some insights and statistics about Modern B2B Communication
Handcraft Your B2B Communication
Statistics & Insights
- 90% of B2B customers start their journey with an online search
- 57% of the purchase process is complete before B2B buyers ever contact your company
- 1 in 2 B2B researchers are millennials — or between the ages of 18-34
- 33% of B2B companies cite search engine optimization (SEO) as their top lead generator
- 74% of users are more likely to return to mobile-friendly websites
B2B Sales Funnel
Website Design & Development
- Competitors in your market are investing in their online presence, so understanding how to stand apart with your website will help you engage with more qualified prospects.
- 73% of companies now use web design to stand out from competitors
- First impressions matter, so the User Experience (UX) of your website should allow users to easily navigate your services, projects and understand your offering.
- 75% of website credibility comes from design
- Once users are on your website, they expect a fast loading speed and intuitive mobile experience.
- 83% of people expect a website to load in three seconds or less & a 7% increase in conversion is achieved by improving website speed by just one second
How to Self Check your Website Platform?
Importance of Search Engine Optimization
The 5 Pillars for a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy
Social Media Management
Contests & Giveaways
How to Self Assess The State of Your SEO